Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just. Look. At. Those. Figures.

12/14

Papers cleared/ Papers given.

All the shit that I write here is largely because of my engineering degree course. For some of you I may be a kid who's sweating the small stuff. But remember, even an ant bite is capable enough to kill an elephant. In the end, it's not how big or small the thing is. It's the impact. Yep.

Engineering has given me a lot of mental torture. Well, I had fun too. But there has been a lot of mind fuck. Sleepless nights, miserable dreams, rants on twitter, some tears in silence. Back-to-back exams. For 3 consecutive years I had written an exam on my birthday (this year being the fourth one).

But in between this entire mind fuck. All the misery, I discovered a part of me that I never knew before.

It's like getting lost in the darkness and finding someone beautiful.

Now I think I'm a little more refined. I speak less. I have an awakened spiritual side. I also discovered a unique inner voice inside me. And most of all, I've started drinking. Heh.

So there, all that shit becomes worth it. When you look at the mirror and a better, more refined and a stronger person stares back at you.

Thank you Engineering. For all the shit. For all the misery. But most of all, a new "Me". Yep.

PS- More about the figures stated in the beginning: I'd given 14 papers in 2 months. Cleared 12. 3 more to go and I'm off to a different road. Yep.

2 comments:

Richa said...

awwww.. hugs!

ye raat bhi guzar jaayegi.

>;D<

P.S. the word i am going to type now (captcha) is 'rapper' :D

Punkster said...

Brooo!

Ek tu hi hai jo yahan aake mera rona sunta hai.

*Big Jhappi*

=)